If you reject someone because of their weaknesses, you also reject their strengths. – TB Joshua
Don’t reject someone without accounting properly and fully for strengths and weaknesses.
1. Everybody has got strengths and weaknesses.
2. Account for strengths and weaknesses wisely and completely in making decisions.
3. Don’t be a hurried decision maker.
4. Look for the good in others. Don’t just see wrongs.
5. Everybody deserves a fair chance and a fair assessment.
About The Author
Desmond Mapfumo is a Mindset Coach, Startup Builder and Consultant. He is the Founder and Contributing Editor For Inspiration Media Publications. Inspiration Media is member of the Rebirth Group, which he also founded and leads as the Chief Executive Officer.